Friday 6 January 2012

A start.

"Hey, wanna start a blog together?"

And so begins another blog amongst of millions of others, floating in the vast oceans of the interwebs. I suggested this to my two cousins/friends I was with at the time and they both agreed, albeit apprehensively. I guess having busy schedules does hamper one's ability to commit to keeping a blog. It doesn't help then that this suggestion comes from one of the biggest procrastinators nature has seen fit to bring into existence. As part of a silent resolution to myself however, I have decided to properly keep a blog this time around and I figured having multiple contributors may help keep a blog alive through some amount of variety.

So as I await electronic affirmation from the other 2 possible contributors, let me introduce myself a little. My name is Onery, a handle if you like. I do like anonymity and I will respect other's right to it too. Hence any a names of people (or places) mentioned in this blog will have to be taken with a considerable amount of salt. I'm a science student turned animator (not a usual path of academia I reckon) and my interests include reading, watching anime and reading manga, and playing video games. My posts on this blog will touch on my interests (obviously) but will also be a little like a chronicle of sorts recording what I believe may be interesting for others to know about life in a little country locked away in the deep recesses of the Borneo jungles.

I shall end it there for now as I hear footsteps which may indicate the need to leave this relatively comfortable seat with wifi connectivity to somewhere less desirable to be, in particular if it is crowded.

 ~ Onery

No comments:

Post a Comment